- Programs: Applied and Pure Science, Design and Animation, Education and Teaching, Engineering, Environmental Science, Health and Nursing, Movie Making, Sound And Music, Hospitality, Information Technology, Law and Legal, Linguistics, Marketing, Religious Studies and Theology
- Address: C Floor, YANG Fujia Building Jubilee Campus, Wollaton Road Nottingham, NG8 1BB, UK
- County: Nottinghamshire
- Phone: +44 (0) 115 951 5247
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/studywithus/international-applicants/scholarships-fees-and-finance/scholarships/research-scholarships/research-overseas.aspx
- Facebook URL: http://www.facebook.com/UniofNottingham
- Twitter URL: http://twitter.com/UniofNottingham
- Listed: February 8, 2018 12:15 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
The University of Nottingham offers scholarships for outstanding international students who wish to pursue a PhD or MPhil research programme at the University.
University of Nottingham, United Kingdom
Level/Fields of study:
Full-time Research Degree Programme, PhD or MPhil, in any subject area* offered by the Faculties of Arts, Medicine and Health Sciences, Science, and Social Sciences at the Nottingham Campus. Each faculty has research priority areas; please check with individual faculties regarding their areas of research.
*Engineering research students should apply for the Dean of Engineering Research Scholarship for International Excellence.
Number of Awards:
Students classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes
The scholarships cover the full tuition fee. The scholarships are for up to each of 3 years of a research programme, subject to satisfactory progress.
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
- • are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- • already hold an offer to start a full-time research degree programme**, PhD or MPhil, at our Nottingham campus with a start date that falls between 01 October 2018 and 01 February 2019 (inclusive), in any subject area*** excluding Engineering
You must have applied and obtained an offer of study at Nottingham before applying for the scholarship. Applications should be made via the scholarships section of MyNottingham once you have received an offer to study in 2018. The closing date for scholarships applications is 9 March 2018.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.