- Programs: Applied and Pure Science, Design and Animation, Education and Teaching, Engineering, Environmental Science, Health and Nursing, Movie Making, Sound And Music, Hospitality, Marketing
- Address: Norwich Research Park, Norwich NR4 7TJ, UK
- County: London
- Phone: +44 1603 592813
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.uea.ac.uk/international-development/scholarships-and-funding/scholarships-international-students
- Facebook URL: http://www.facebook.com/scholarcatpage
- Twitter URL: twitter.com/developmentuea?lang=en
- Listed: February 8, 2018 12:17 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
The University of East Anglia is offering one full fee scholarship for international students towards Masters Degree courses offered by the School of International Development.
School of International Development, University of East Anglia in UK
Field(s) of study:
Number of scholarships and inclusions:
One full fee award may be offered
The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence (e.g. first class degree) and their personal statement. All applicants are expected to have met the School’s English language requirements and been offered and accepted a place on the course by the deadline.
All eligible candidates to whom the School have made an offer are automatically considered for nomination. Deadline for applications is 31 March 2018.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.